This past weekend, I took it upon myself to grease-up some of the squeeky hinges in our apartment. Oh, good 'ole WD40. It brought back fond memories when my sister and I would find the blue can, attach the little red straw, and spray the ants (and ant hills) in our driveway. I think we thought it was some sort of bug killer. And I don't think I really realized that it WASN't bug killer until... hmmm... well, until I was an adult sometime.
Now we have completely squeek-free doors...which (unfortunately for me) means that Tim sneaks up on me very very quietly. In the past, he'd walk around and I could hear him enter the room when the door squeeked...but now I SWEAR he tip-toes softly around and opens and closes doors to surprise/scare me. Boo. I've made him feel bad for that, though... I've told him that when he scares me, it makes my stomach cramp up and hurts the baby. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment