Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ugh...swelling...

The other night I noticed that I'm (finally) starting to get those annoying thankles. Yes, my feet are starting to swell, and my thighs are beginning to blend into my feet...I not longer have ankles. It's kinda gross, actually. I remember my older sister showing me her swollen ankles, and I made fun of her for it. Well now it's my turn...darn those thankles.

Tim noticed them tonight while we were out-and-about. I think he noticed something about my ankles (but wasn't exactly sure what was different), so he pushed his thumb into a spot just below my ankle bone (errr...WHERE my ankle bone should have been). He was very surprised (and perhaps slightly disgusted) when he saw that his thumb left a HUGE indent in my skin. haha...oh well...Tim says he'll prop my feet up and massage them every night to try and help with the swelling. How sweet!

2 comments:

dots said...

Ummm...Maybe you're taking in too much salt? I don't remember my ankles swelling up just yet...definetely near the last few months, but you're barely 1/2 way...prop those feet up...check your salt...

Julia said...

Yeah, I think I had just overdone it with the salt. :P Thankles have become ankles again. Hurray! :)