Thursday, May 21, 2009

36 Week Appointment

STATS:
135 lbs
Uterus measured 35
90% effaced
3 cm dilated

SO:
My doc was like, "Well, would you like to go the hospital to be monitored?"

We came home instead. She said that I didn't look like someone in labor, so just wait until my contractions begin to get more intense. (While waiting in the waiting room for about an hour, I measured some of my contractions... they were about 10 minutes apart... but I didn't measure how long they lasted).

My sister is hoping and hoping and HOPING that the baby will stay in until Thursday so that she can be there for the birth... but I guess we'll see if we'll even make it through the weekend. :O HOW CRAZY! :)

We stopped at A&W afterwards to grab some grub.

3 comments:

dots said...

keep off your feet!! one week!! THAT IS ALL I'M ASKING FOR BABY!! can't wait to meet you...

Charitons said...

just a comment based on your previous posts... I lOVED my epidural and since I was in labor all night it helped me relax and sleep for 4 hours before I had to really do the hard part and push. But if you can go all natural and have a short labor that's awesome too. I think the "wait and see" is a good approach.

bekki said...

It's so close! Good luck with everything!