So I had another appointment the other day. After waiting a long 40 minutes in the waiting room, the actual appointment was a breeze. Blood pressure: perfect. Weight: great. Baby's heartbeat: still beating. Cervix: growing. Any questions: no.
I have SO much more energy and feel less sick all-the-time (though I still have my occasional moments). AND (unfortunately for Tim and possibly some of my coworkers) my patience level has dropped a TON. :P A couple weeks ago, we left church early because my patience had run REALLY low and I just couldn't take it anymore. :D
ALSO! My MEMORY is going going gone! ;) Well, not completely...but Tim and I BOTH have issues with remembering things. A few weeks ago we played an AWESOME brain game on our friend's wii...well, we just played it with them the other night, and we really could NOT play--our minds are like mush. Things go in one ear, and out the other.
My tummy is slowly getting bigger. Just tonight, Tim wrapped his arms around me and said, "I feel like I'm holding a pumpkin." haha.
I can eat a lot more now, but I'm a much more picky eater. I don't really have any strong cravings. Every time it's time to eat, I have to seriously think about WHAT I want to eat, and what kind of AFTERTASTE I think the food will leave in my mouth. I've found that french fries taste really good, but they leave a nasty sour taste in my mouth. Grapes and bread do, too. I keep a toothbrush and tongue scraper in my drawer at work to clean my mouth everyday after lunch (at about 2pm).
The lease of our one-bedroom appointment is up in a week, so we've moved into a nice two-bedroom apartment owned by one of Tim's co-workers. We LOVE the place! Two-beds, two-baths. There's SO much more room! It's so much homier and calmer. I'll post pics later once we're more settled.
Hmmm... what else. We almost have names picked out for the baby. Well, we have a boy's name picked out...and POSSIBLY a girl's name... but these will not be revealed until AFTER we know the sex of the baby. I think we're pretty set on the boy's name (so to all: Beware! If you happen to choose this name for your own child, we'll probably still name our boy "the name"). :)
Dreams...recently, I've been having quite vivid dreams. Sometimes, I'll wake up and ask Tim, "Did you tell me this?" or "Did we go and do that?" Vivid dreams and a faulty memory = disaster. haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment