Monday, December 22, 2008

Books

So for the past...oh...4 months, or so, I've been reading some good baby/pregnancy books. Some were recommended to me by a gal that cuts my hair... some were lent to me by my sister (-in-law), and some were highly rated on Amazon.com.
  1. The Happiest Toddler on the Block. Insightful ways to calm a toddler...I'm not quite there yet, so it was hard to get-into. But I'm excited to try some of these techniques one day.
  2. Mayo Clinic Guide to Pregnancy. Nice guide book. Maybe I'll have to get one one-day (depending on how things go).
  3. Hot Mama. Cute cute book about being a cute "hot mama" and not a Miss Frumpy.
  4. The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy. Hmmm... I've only read the first couple chapters. Pretty good, though!
  5. Belly Laughs. Funny fast read. Great "real" pregnancy POV.
  6. The Happiest Baby on the Block. Loved this book. Will definately use the techniques.
























2 comments:

dots said...

Will you remember all the info you've gleaned then?

Julia said...

Only if I'm lucky. :P SOME things I think I'll remember...most of the other stuff I won't. So you'll be getting LOTS of phone calls from me/us.