So yesterday we went in for my weekly checkup. The wait was loooong. Oh well.
Everything was good!
Weight: 130lb
Blood Pressure: Good.
Baby's Heartbeat: Good...she kept moving around, so it was hard for the nurse to find it and "read" it.
Uterus Size: Good.
I guess I'm dilated 1 cm, and still effaced at about 80%. Still in bed rest...
My doc said that if we can make it to 36 weeks, then she'll take me off the drugs and bed rest.
I must say, it was SO nice to get out of the house. But even then, I started to get tired and just wanted to go home and lay on the couch. :P I guess I should have taken a pic of my "outing". Oh well...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
33 Week Appointment (Bed Rest Day 7)
Labels:
appointment,
baby,
bed rest,
doctor,
husband,
pregnancy,
stats,
Third Trimester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment