Friday, April 10, 2009

Couponing

My older sister had told me on a couple different occasions about couponing... about couponing herself, or about a friend couponing.



Somehow, I've caught the couponing-bug... And it is FUN! Granted, I'm still quite a newbie about it, and I'm probably missing a lot... but it's still fun! I think I started getting into it because I've also started getting our Food Storage started. Yeah, I think that's it.



So far, I've purchased the past 3 weeks Sunday-coupon papers. It keeps me busy and gives me something to-do while sitting on my rump "resting".

Just this past week, I stopped by CVS and picked up the following:

4 free bottles of Purex Laundry detergent.

1 bottle of Softsoap Body Wash.

Paid about $4.50 on my credit card, then received a $4.99 coupon back on the receipt (I believe they're called EasySaver Rewards). So, it's almost like getting all that stuff for "free"... or it's like I bought myself a $4.99 gift card (that expires) with $4.50.

1 comment:

dots said...

Great Shopping!! Would be even better if you didn't have to buy the Sunday paper...do you know anyone who would give you the ads?