Sunday, April 19, 2009

Awesome $20 Finds! And other stuff...

A few weeks ago while in "nesting mode", I was constantly on "the hunt" on craigs list for good deals. And what did I find? Some awesome deals! (Well, at least *I* think so...)



I purchased the following two items for $20 each.


Black Baby Bjorn (I washed it in cold water instead of warm, and it cracked the logo thing on the front...so I unstitched it off).


Pink Bumbo Seat with Tray.

A lady in my ward gave me two car seats, a car seat base, and a stroller for free. They're "done" with having kids, and have no more need for them. One of them might be too "old" to use... but I have to double check on that.
Yesterday (Saturday), Tim had to go into work, so I spent some time wiping them all down with some Clorox wipes, washing the covers in the washing machine, and then washing all the plastic in hot water. Nice and clean!!!

3 comments:

dots said...

looks like some great finds!! Can the child sit in that stroller without the car seat? or do you need the car seat? very generous members!!

Winnie said...

wow you got alot of nice stuff. We need a bumbo too. They never had those with the first two kids and they just came out when i had evie and then it was way too expensive.

Julia said...

The free stroller? No, I don't think so. I think its sole purpose is to hold a carseat. Or the one that Tim's mom got for us... yeah, once she grows up a bit, she'll be able to sit in it.

And I know! Found some AMAZING deals on craigslist!! It look a lot of patience, though. There were some peeps trying to sell JUST the bumbo for $30-40 bucks... I'm glad I was able to find this one WITH a tray for on $20.