Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Belly Dancing

This is a really short clip that I captured of some slight belly dancing (note: the "clicking" in the background is me "fishing" for Tim's character in WoW):

This is a better video... I'ved edited so just the "dancing" is in the video. (This reminds me of watching those ghost-hunter/paranormal shows on T.V....)

2 comments:

Ted and Audrey said...

Hey Julia:

When is your next appointment to see the dr. It was good that Tim was there to talk to the doctor. What if he was not there? Would the doctor remember to send you to the hospital for the shots and put you on bedrest?

Have fun being bedrest!

Aunt Audrey

Julia said...

Hi Aunty Audrey!

My next appointment is this upcoming Wednesday. It's a GREAT thing that Tim is there with me! Honestly, I don't think the doctor WOULD have checked my cervix, sent me to the hospital, OR put me on bedrest if Tim hadn't been there to ask if she was going to check. :P Good for Tim! :)