I always thought the counter on my blog was a week ahead... but my doctor yesterday said that the due date is June 13th (not the 12th), and searching on the net, I guess I'm in my 22nd week. Phew!
So yes, I took a "sick day" from work yesterday and went to my appointments.
Got my teeth cleaned in the morning...no x-rays OR free ZOOM teeth-whitening until AFTER the baby comes.
Picked up Tim from work and hung out for a little while until my doctor's appointment. Aside from the wait in the waiting room, the appointment went quick. Gave a pee sample, got weighed, listened to the baby's heartbeat, and measured from my pubic bone to the top of the uterus. Perfect. Everything is in great working order!
Weight (at the doctor's office): 116 lbs
Am I supposed to stop sleeping on my back? She said no...it won't be until near the end of the pregnancy when I will need to be more careful about sleeping on my back. And waking up with my stomach all "knotted" (from sleeping on my back) is normal. I try and sleep on my sides, but I'll usually wake up on my back.
My doctor's take on inducing: As long as I'm dilated enough, she's happy to setup a day and time to induce...no more than 2 weeks before the due date (or something like that. Tim would probably have it memorized). So if my body were ready, she'd be happy to induce me June 4th. Woah! WIERD!!! (She actually said that though she never pushes or gives the idea to her patients, she actually likes to schedule the day to induce just to make sure she's around for the delivery).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment