I also waxed my 'stache, brows (and plucked them too), and even some of my belly. Did I mention that before? As my belly grows bigger, the little "peach fuzz" that I had on my belly seemed to get grosser and grosser... So whenever I wax my brows, I try to wax off some of my belly hair.
Needless to say, I had a MUCH better (feeling) day yesterday. I just felt "cuter". :P
Below is a picture of me after getting home from a "girl's night out" at the Cheesecake Factory.
Black pants from college. New dark gray long tank. Yellow-T from a couple years ago. Maroon necklace from last summer. Jean jacket from a couple years ago.

While I was in my "cute" mood, I decided to take some pics in my sister's long tanks (so she can see the colors that she asked for). Hopefully I didn't stretch them out. :) haha! Nice, long, and not-skin-tight! (I figure she could sew-them-in if they're too wide.)
Left to Right: Dark gray, brown, pink, blue. Not pictured: white.

I'll be posting a chart soon, but just FYI, I've gained about 2 pounds in the past week-and-a-half, and my belly has grown half-an-inch (who knew one half-inch would mean my pants would feel SO much tighter?!?). I think that means I'll have to find some time for another photoshoot this weekend.
2 comments:
Looks cute sis...looking bigger too...oh-boy!!
I like your photo shoots! You've got great style...prego or not! I love it!
Post a Comment