Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Epi??

So my older sister just told me recently that the spot where she had been given the epideral is sore. Hmmm... tradeoffs. Epideral and POSSIBLY (hopefully) no pain during labor and delivery and possible pain in spine years later... or No Epideral, pain during l&d, but no pain in spine years later. Granted, there are many OTHER pros and cons that can be factored in... hmmm...

2 comments:

bekki said...

I just have to say that I got an epidural and it was the best thing for me. It made the next ten hours endurable and, as I ended up getting a c section, they had to drug me anyway. You are looking very cute. *btw my belly button never became an outie but it did get smaller and smaller. :)

dots said...

I don't know sis...what if you fell later on...say you were going down some icey steps, or perhaps ice skating with a little one and fall...I suppose you'd have back pain then too...so...then you have when I had Kiera and the epidural DIDN'T WORK!!