As I mentioned in my last post, I just bought some awesome long t-shirts (for $3 each!) that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!
The store I purchased them from also had a TON of long tank tops for about $5 each. Niiice! I'll be going back sometime to stock up...
But what about my pants?? My pants are getting a little more snug... I'm still able to use the rubberband trick on some of them, and the maternity pants that I DO have on hand are still a bit too big. To my great surprise, I was able to rummage through my drawers and find another pair of black pants (that USED to be too large for me), and now they fit JUST perfect! Hopefully they'll fit for at least a few days or weeks. Haha! (These are the black pants I'm wearing in the pics of my last post).
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey!! Stock up for me too!!
If you'd really like me to... I'll call you the next time I head over there.
Post a Comment