So I have to admit, I don't think I believed those ladies that would say, "I loved being pregnant."
But recently, I have been feeling quite nice about the whole idea and situation. I have energy. I'm not sick. I have a growing baby in my belly. I feel her move. It's wierd, but still cool. It's hard to put it into words...which makes it even harder to explain!
For Valentine's Day (and for the sake of my neglected online stock photography account), I decided to shoot some pregnancy photos of myself. I figured that it's a good idea to blog a lot (and post pictures of my pregnancy) that way if (ahem...or WHEN) I blow up like a balloon, I won't be too much more embarrassed about posting pictures of myself b/c you'll have seen the "growth". :)
(Plus, my sister was trying to find some pregnant pictures of herself and had a hard time finding one! Apparently, she was able to find a total of 6 pictures--and THAT's 4 kids later!) So the first two are more for stock, and the last was more for Tim (more "modest" with sleeves). :P Maybe if I'm brave enough, I'll post some more on my facebook account (where I have more control on who can see what).


2 comments:
You look so cute!
Adorable!
Post a Comment