Monday, February 23, 2009

Fatty Fat Fat

This past weekend, I've begun to feel F-A-T. Ugh.

ALSO, this weekend I felt slightly sluggish and tired (reminiscent of the First-Trimester days...double UGH).



Yes, I know I'm FAR from the time that I should REALLY be feeling like "I WANT THIS BABY OUT..." but that's how I felt this weekend. Triple UGH.



I think it's because my "normal" pants that I've been able to fit into are becoming to be a little TOO squeezed-into, thus leaving me with the gross muffin-top feeling. I was able to fit into a pair of REAL maternity pants on Saturday (though they were still slightly too big), and they felt more comfortable than my "normal" pants.



Baby girl seems to be moving around a lot too, with stronger kicks, punches, or WHATEVER it is she's doing in there!

2 comments:

dots said...

wait until you have the dreams where you think her fist is coming through your skin...or you can feel her little foot or knee is just below your skin, and you push it back so she'll move to a different position...wear the maternity clothes!! Seems like there were some cute capris that you'll need to wear now because, even though their maternity, they won't fit later...

Julia said...

Except when would I have time to wear it? I've got to wear "business casual" to work...jeans are only on Friday. :P And it's COLD at the office!