Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Siiick...

So this past Saturday I discovered something that TOTALLY grossed me out... colostrum. Um, yeah. I don't think anyone mentioned this little tidbit to me... I even pulled out some of the pregnancy books that I have at home and NOTHING! No one mentions it. Sick sick sick...

Gone were the feelings of "this pregnancy thing is kind of cool" and back to those feelings of "WHAT have we done?!? This is disgusting!!"

Shopping for some extra "maternity" basics this weekend helped me get rid of SOME of those feelings... ugh. More posts soon (and maybe even pictures) about my cool finds...

2 comments:

Lara said...

That seems early for that but it's different for everyone. Oh sweetie, gross is the name of the game with motherhood. Just wait til the baby is coming out!

Julia said...

Seriously! If I had some warning beforehand, perhaps I wouldn't have been SO grossed out... but after doing some research on the net (and only finding things in forums), I guess it depends on the person, and it usually can start in the 2nd Trimester. :P boo hoo! haha...